Re: autovacuum and temporary tables

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: autovacuum and temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Exactly which version of 8.0.x?  There was a bug fixed around 8.0.5 or
so "Prevent core dump in contrib version of autovacuum when a table has
been dropped.  Per report from daveg (not his patch, though)."

The version of autovacuum in 8.1 is a fairly different beast than the
contrib version, and since it was integrated, I think all of Tom's
concerns were dealt with.  I highly recommend the 8.1 version over the
contrib version for many reason.

Matt