Re: autovacuum and temporary tables

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: autovacuum and temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It's version 8.0.almost3, meaning that I used the 8.0 stable CVS branch
just before 8.0.3 was released. I will upgrade this data base to 8.1.x
(the latest released version at the time of upgrade) soon, so if the 8.1
version has the temporary table thing fixed that would be very nice :-)

I also have an instance running 8.0.almost5, so if that has a fix for
the core dump, that would be also nice, cause that instance will not be
migrated to 8.1 very soon.

BTW, did you actually mean to use the 8.1 autovacuum with 8.0 data base
? I can't imagine how that would work :-)

Thanks,
Csaba.