Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> So it's only an issue if you have a policy of removing old versions of
> libpq on upgrades... I'm not sure what's "best practice" on windows in
> this area.

When removing the application (in this case: pgsql), you'd remove that
old lib as well if it's the only app using it. If you have another
application installed, the deinstaller should observe this, and keep the
version.

I'm voting +1 for lib name versions.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Client-side password encryption