Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?
Дата
Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?  (Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@sigpipe.cz>)
Список pgsql-general
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
>> Actually, I suspect it's puking on the #'s in the email addresses.

> Nope, that isn't it .. the thing is, from this end, I can't see/find any
> problems ... he's subscribed to the list:

> %mj_shell -p xxxx who pgsql-general | grep -i sigpipe.cz
>    neuhauser+pgsql-general#postgresql.org@sigpipe.cz
>    neuhauser@sigpipe.cz

Is it possible that majordomo is pushing out the messages just fine, but
then something downstream (ie one of the forwarders) is puking on the
funny addresses?  Not sure why you'd not be seeing bounce-backs if that
were it, but ...

Сообщение: Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?
Сообщение: Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?