Re: CSV file - Using COPY Command - Double-Quotes

От Mike Ellsworth
Тема Re: CSV file - Using COPY Command - Double-Quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Found this in the archives:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2000-09/msg00818.php

btw -- I am guessing they are using Filemaker -  which I believe has a
number of export options.  May want to ask them to take a look at their
options.

Mike E.