Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> On Oct 6, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> +1.  However, if that's the route we're traveling down, I think we had
>>> better go ahead and remove the one remaining => operator from hstore
>>> in 9.2:

>> Fair enough.

> Would it then be added as an alias for := for named function parameters? Or would that come still later?

Once we do that, it will be impossible not merely deprecated to use =>
as an operator name.  I think that has to wait at least another release
cycle or two past where we're using it ourselves.

Сообщение: Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Сообщение: Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters