Re: Again the JSCreator and Metadata issues

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Again the JSCreator and Metadata issues
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
No objection here -- I don't know how else to interpret the docs
for this method, which is supposed to return:

"the normal maximum number of characters allowed as the width
of the designated column"

Any GUI app should be prepared to truncate or wrap large values.

-Kevin