Again the JSCreator and Metadata issues

От pedro farinha
Тема Again the JSCreator and Metadata issues
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,
I am testing the new JSC2 early access and I come across a old problem....getResultMetaData null values (I think).
In JSC 1 the driver works fine but on this early access version it doesn't.
I am posting what I think is relevant of the trace.
I am not sure if this is a issue with the driver or the JSC it self so I am posting this into here as well as into the EAfeedback program.

any ideas?

psql Version is 8.0.1
JDBC postgresql-8.1-404.jdbc2ee.jar or postgresql-8.1-404.jdbc3.jar.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column display size. Cannot be less than zero
at com.sun.data.provider.impl.CachedRowSetDataProvider.getMetaData(CachedRowSetDataProvider.java:1299)
at com.sun.data.provider.impl.CachedRowSetDataProvider.getFieldKeys(CachedRowSetDataProvider.java:485)
at com.sun.rave.propertyeditors.binding.data.BindValueToDataProviderPanel.propertyChanged(BindValueToDataProviderPanel.java:415)
at com.sun.rave.insync.live.LiveUnit.firePropertyChanged(LiveUnit.java:1755)

(...)

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column display size. Cannot be less than zero
at javax.sql.rowset.RowSetMetaDataImpl.setColumnDisplaySize(RowSetMetaDataImpl.java:267)
at com.sun.sql.rowset.CachedRowSetXImpl.initMetaData(CachedRowSetXImpl.java:872)
at com.sun.sql.rowset.CachedRowSetXImpl.getMetaData(CachedRowSetXImpl.java:2337)
at com.sun.data.provider.impl.CachedRowSetDataProvider.getMetaData(CachedRowSetDataProvider.java:1297)