Re: Visual Studio 2005 not happy with postgresql

От Leendert Paul Diterwich
Тема Re: Visual Studio 2005 not happy with postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Dear Tobias,

I have the same problem with visual studio 2005. The beta’s worked perfectly but since the RTM version I’m experiencing the same.

Already filed this complaint to MS.

I have a schema public and meet all the previous requirements. So far I haven’t been able to crack this one and recoded my application to use npgsql which has a commandbuilder but not the nice gui features.

In the postgresql log you actually see VS querying all the data (tables etc.) but they simply don’t display. Also the automatic generation of update, delete and insertcommands does not work anymore.

Perhaps this helps.. (a bit ;) )

Cheers,

Paul