Re: ERROR: could not read block

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: ERROR: could not read block
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I will patch, build, and run similar updates to try to hit the problem.
Hopefully I can have something to post later today.

-Kevin

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, Kevin Grittner wrote:

> Is there anything that anyone wants me to do at this point, to try
> to pin down a cause, or do I drop it here?

Since you can reproduce the error with big chance, I think it is a good
chance to pin down a cause now. It would be useful to know the
GetLastError() instead of a tranlated errno. Can you patch the code like
this (patch smgrread()):

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-10/msg00050.php