backup restore of DB + LO

От FM
Тема backup restore of DB + LO
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello everybody,

I'm trying backup restore of DB with LO.

I backuped using  as superuser :
pg_dump -d -o -F t -b -u database --file=database.tar

Because the superuser is not the  DB owner, I create the DB on another
server (same os ans same version of PGSQL which is 7.4.8 )  :
CREATE DATABASE database with owner database_owner  encoding='utf8';

Now, I'm trying to restore it to this second server using :
pg_restore -U dbadmin -O -x -v -o -d database database.tar
But I received  :
(...)
pg_restore: restoring large object OID 2798405
pg_restore: restored 64069 large objects
pg_restore: creating COMMENT SCHEMA public
pg_restore: creating TABLE jpox_tables
pg_restore: restoring data for table "jpox_tables"
pg_restore: [tar archiver] could not find header for file 99.dat in tar
archive

 What is the good way to backup/restore db with LO ?

Thanks

Сообщение: Re: autovacuum daemon question...
Сообщение: Re: autovacuum daemon question...