Network datatype extensions try 2

От Russell Francis
Тема Network datatype extensions try 2
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

If there is still interest in adding support for extended network data
types, I have a second attempt available which should address Kris'
initial concerns about jdk 1.2 support and the use of the
java.net.InetAddress classes.

At the following url, there is a unified diff against 8.1dev403 sources
on the internet.  The diff has all of the changes and new files needed.
 The individual files which are new are also present at the site.

http://jdbc.ev.net/2/network_types_403.diff
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGNetworkBase.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGcidr.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGinet.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGmacaddr.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGcidrTest.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGinetTest.java
http://jdbc.ev.net/2/PGmacaddrTest.java

Please give it a spin and let me know if there are any other glaring
oversites ;) or things which you would like to see modified.

Cheers,
Russ