Re: Minor Comment updates

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Minor Comment updates
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> writes:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
>> These are the only two files in /executor that have old QUEL comments in
>> to describe their behaviour, AFAICS.

> Applied with some minor cleanups. Thanks for the patch.

I restored the one example Simon removed, as I think it's a useful
example:

*** 10,15 ****
--- 10,20 ----
   *
   *                select 1 * 2
   *
+  *                insert into emp values ('mike', 15000)
+  *
+  *        (Remember that in an INSERT or UPDATE, we need a plan tree that
+  *        generates the new rows.)
+  *
   *        Result nodes are also used to optimise queries with constant
   *        qualifications (ie, quals that do not depend on the scanned data),
   *        such as: