Re: Problems with ResultSet

От Matthew Lunnon
Тема Re: Problems with ResultSet
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Its the stmnt.close() that is the problem.  This will close the
ResultSet as well.  You will need to close this statement at some point
but you must use the ResultSet first.  Come possiblility is to return
the statement and not the result set.  You can then call getResultSet()
on the statement and close the statement when you are finished.

You should also make sure that you tidy up the connection.

Cheers
Matthew.