Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size

От Matteo Beccati
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
Дата
Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Tom,

> Well, this apparently indicates a bug in the new multixact code, but
> there's not enough info here to figure out what went wrong.  Can you
> create a test case that will let someone else reproduce the problem?

Unfortunately the error pops up randomly in a very complex app/db and I
am unable to produce a test case :(

Lat me know what other I can do to help fixing the bug.

Best regards
--
Matteo Beccati
http://phpadsnew.com

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size