Re: the best way to catch table modification

От David Gagnon
Тема Re: the best way to catch table modification
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

  I posted on the same subject a month ago . .you can search for the
current title in the JDBC mailing list
[JDBC] implementing asynchronous notifications PLEASE CONFIRM MY

I ended using statement-level trigger.  I haven't found another way to
do it .

Regards
/David