Adding missing object access hook invocations

От Mark Dilger
Тема Adding missing object access hook invocations
Дата
Re: Adding missing object access hook invocations  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers,

While working on object access hooks, I noticed several locations where I would expect the hook to be invoked, but no
actualinvocation.  I think this just barely qualifies as a bug.  It's debatable because whether it is a bug depends on
theuser's expectations and whether not invoking the hook in these cases is defensible.  Does anybody have any
recollectionof an intentional choice not to invoke in these locations?

Patch attached.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company