Re: [HACKERS] Call for translators

От Lyubomir Rusanov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Call for translators
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,<br /> I am also interested in helping building Bulgarian translation for PostgreSQL. <br /> I think that we will
wrote:<blockquote cite="mid4355E988.4090302@ratola.bg" type="cite"><pre wrap="">Peter Eisentraut wrote:
</pre><blockquotetype="cite"><pre wrap="">As the release of PostgreSQL 8.1 draws near, it is once again time to update

the translations of the program messages.  To check the status of your
language, check out this web site:
   <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/">http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/</a>

To participate in the translation effort, please follow the instructions set
out on that page, or contact me directly if you have further questions.
Is there any particular reason why there is no translation in Bulgarian?
If it's only the lack of contributors, you can count me as the first one.

Ivan Pavlov

              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"