Re: [GENERAL] Call for translators

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Call for translators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lyubomir Rusanov wrote:

> Hi,<br>
> I am also interested in helping building Bulgarian translation for
> PostgreSQL. <br>
> I think that we will not have enough time for 8.1 but maybe for 8.2.<br>

The best you could do is submit your incremental improvements for 8.1,
so there is at least _some_ translation.  Then you complete it for 8.2.
I advise you start with the client-side tools (which you can reasonably
expect to finish for 8.1), and leave the backend messages for last,
because of the size.

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.PlanetPostgreSQL.org
Voy a acabar con todos los humanos / con los humanos yo acabaré