Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Dave Page wrote:

>We should probably document that pg_config may not work reliably with non-mingw tools in that case. Microsoft code may
ormay not do what is expected with front slashes.

>BTW Thomas - I thought you said \\ did work when you were testing options for me, or was that just msys rather than
make?

My recollection from building libpq and pg_config using MSVC command
line tools for DBD::Pg is that forward slashes worked just fine. If it
doesn't then we should document fairly specifically where.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: auto vacuum lock on 8.1beta1
От: "Merlin Moncure"
Сообщение: enhancement to pg_dump: supress columns