Re: fine tuned database dump/reload?

От Dan Armbrust
Тема Re: fine tuned database dump/reload?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bricklen Anderson wrote:

> pg_dump --help
>   -n, --schema=SCHEMA      dump the named schema only
>   -s, --schema-only        dump only the schema, no data
>   -t, --table=TABLE        dump the named table only

Just after I sent the e-mail, I realized that I forgot that I saw that
option - but on my first reading of the description (and being and
annoying user who didn't try it first) it didn't appear that it would
allow me to specify more than one table.

But I tested it, and it does let me specify the -t command more than
once.  So that gets me past that issue.

Dan

--
Daniel Armbrust