Re: Postgresql 8.0.3, symbolic link to /var/lib/pgsql/data/base

От Jeffrey Tenny
Тема Re: Postgresql 8.0.3, symbolic link to /var/lib/pgsql/data/base
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I've been focusing on the potentially simpler case of just relocating
the 'base' directory, so that I don't have to worry about whether
postmaster is finding my config files and such.

I was hoping the symlink would be a pretty transparent operation,
and it doesn't seem that other people have had difficulty doing similar
th ings.

Sergiusz Jarczyk wrote:
> Hi again
> Have you tried to run the postmaster with the new location by hand, i.e.:
> postmaster -i -D /home/pgsql
>
> Sergiusz

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 8.0.3, symbolic link to /var/lib/pgsql/data/base
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 8.0.3, symbolic link to /var/lib/pgsql/data/base