Re: could not create IPv6 socket !

От Aldor
Тема Re: could not create IPv6 socket !
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

i also get this error message but only at one of my database servers.
I'm not sure, but I have experienced some other IPv6 issues on the same
server. I think somebody turned on the IPv6 protocole on the server and
didn't declare in postgres the IPv6 address. Check if this is also true
in your case.

Regards,

Aldor