Re: SQL command to dump the contents of table failed: PQendcopy()

Hi Michael:

The operating system is Red Hat Linux release 8.0 (Psyche) and
PostgreSQL version is 7.4.6., without non-standard extensions.

I cannot find any core dump in the PGDATA directory /usr/local/pgsql (I
don't know how to debug it to get a stack trace, I'll find out).

Thanks, Ruben.