Re: Questions about Rollback - after insert, update,

От Emi Lu
Тема Re: Questions about Rollback - after insert, update,
Дата
Список pgsql-general
We are using (struts) ibates to run the transaction. We already setup
autocommitte = false, and put insert, update, delete into one
transaction. However, we found data were not rollback successfully.
Moreover, in our atomic transaction, some operations are not finished
successfull, but the data are not rollback.

Your inputs are very welcomed!