Re: Questions about Rollback - after insert, update,

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Questions about Rollback - after insert, update,
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 14:59, Emi Lu wrote:
> We are using (struts) ibates to run the transaction. We already setup
> autocommitte = false, and put insert, update, delete into one
> transaction. However, we found data were not rollback successfully.
> Moreover, in our atomic transaction, some operations are not finished
> successfull, but the data are not rollback.
>
> Your inputs are very welcomed!

I would tend to think it's either a bug in struts or jdbc or you're
making some mistake somewhere.  I'm not familiar with struts and
postgresql together.

You might try logging ALL your SQL statements and seeing what is
actually being sent back and forth between struts / java and postgresql.

Not sure what else to do, as I use libpq to access postgresql, meaning
no layer between my app and pgsql, like with jdbc / struts.