Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 13 signal 11: Segmentation fault tested on 2 independent machines
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pinker <pinker@onet.eu> writes:
> I've changed all name data types to text and running a query on a simple
> table with another function and it is still crashing :/
> yeah, removing ORDER BY helps here also...

Hard to comment on that when you haven't shown an example.

Anyway, I've identified the issue with the presented example and pushed
a fix.  If you're in a position to rebuild Postgres locally you could
try applying

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=patch;h=25378db74fd97f2b10ad44d1f0b2e1f8b0a651f2

and see whether it takes care of all the cases you noticed.