Re: ERROR: _mdfd_getrelnfd: cannot open relation pg_class:

От Aldor
Тема Re: ERROR: _mdfd_getrelnfd: cannot open relation pg_class:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I don't understand the error message in detail but my opinion is that
there is something really broken - so I would backup your databases,
initialize the pgdata with initdb again and then restore it.

Maybe somebody else understands/knows what the error means.