Re: limit number of concurrent callers to a stored proc?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: limit number of concurrent callers to a stored proc?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
You could use a 1 column/1 row table perhaps.  Use some sort of locking
mechanism.

Also, check out contrib/userlock

Chris

От: Gavin Sherry
Сообщение: Re: limit number of concurrent callers to a stored proc?
Сообщение: Re: limit number of concurrent callers to a stored