Re: Help with failures on HEAD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Help with failures on HEAD
Дата
Список buildfarm-members
"Todd A. Cook" <ToddA.Cook@synopsys.com> writes:
> Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind if this ever happens again.  However, removing those things didn’t fix the problem.  I
suspectthere
> might be something wrong with the Perl setup on that animal, even though it hasn’t changed recently.  Unfortunately,
myPerl
> skills are non-existent, and I have no clue how to proceed.

Hmph.  Wondering if something broke recently in the buildfarm code,
I tried rm -rf'ing the whole buildroot locally ... but run_branches.pl
got through fine.

A couple of ideas:

* Run through the setup process documented at

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto

particularly "Check that required perl modules are present" ...
maybe something went missing?

* Diff your build-farm.conf against the current sample file
and make sure there are no unintentional discrepancies.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Help with failures on HEAD
Сообщение: Re: Help with failures on HEAD