Re: Cygwin - make check broken

От Reini Urban
Тема Re: Cygwin - make check broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan schrieb:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan writes:

>>> Especially DLLs in the system directory. Anyway, I see no point *not*
>>> to observe the platform's convention.
>>>
>>> I just tested it and make check worked fine.
>>
>> OK, applied with the "cyg" prefix.
>>
>> When you get a chance, would you see if the SHLIB_LINK += $(LIBS)
>> bit is still needed?
>
> I commented it out of the Cygwin stanza and all seemed fine - contrib
> built and passed installcheck quite happily.

Ok, thanks a lot! This was my hack.

The magic cyg prefix makes it easier for libtool and the gcc linker to
detect dll's for import libraries, and also makes it easier to mix both
(cygwin vs. mingw and msvc) client libs and have both of them in the path.
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/

Сообщение: Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method
Сообщение: Re: Simplifying wal_sync_method