Re: temporary tables ?

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: temporary tables ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
They can also be set to drop with  ON COMMIT DROP, this way they
disappear after the tranaction is commited.

I use them in this way on my web server to sort file listings, and it
works well since each apache DSO connection gets one connection to the
database.

Tony
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of PG Lightning Admin (PGLA)