Re: GUI Interface

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: GUI Interface
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You should try the new MacBook Jim! The 17" is out now. I used to
have the 17" PB G4, but now I have a 15" MacBook Pro with 2GB of RAM.
It's a sweet machine! Very fast too.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB  T2G 0V9

http://www.clickspace.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: error handling in cast functions for user defined types