Re: Quotation marks in queries

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Quotation marks in queries
Дата
Re: Quotation marks in queries  (Russ Brown <pickscrape@gmail.com>)
Re: Quotation marks in queries  (teknokrat <teknokrat@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-general
The easiest solution is just not to use caps or spaces in your
table/object names, there is no advantage to doing so.
People just need to get over the fact that having caps in a name make it
easier to read.

My Test Table  should be my_test_table,  the naming makes no difference
to the application using the table.

Same thing with ordering of fields in a table, it makes no difference
other than for looks if the fields are in the order you want them
to be in.

It is much more of a pain to qoute your sql than it is to have it look nice.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

Tony