Re: double entries into database when using IE

От David Gagnon
Тема Re: double entries into database when using IE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I have seen IE posting request twice to the server when you post using a
button that use javascript.  Per example, if you have a submit button
and call a javascript that actually post the form... IE will still do
the post attached to the submit button.  So you will have 2 submits....
It's stupid but it's true.

It's happen on some version of IE6 I think .. not all for what I remember.

You can search the web for the solution ... I don't remember what I did
or if I actually did something to solve the problem.

/David

P.S.: This is quite OT for the postgresql mailing list .. you don't think ?