Re: Still the 1069 logon problem

От Michiel Lange
Тема Re: Still the 1069 logon problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
To be more specific: it is probably the NT username/password
combination, not the DB username/password

Could it be that the user is prevented from logging in?
is the user deleted?
is the password for that user changed?
is the user the serer is started for an administrator account? I recall
it is not possible to start the database as a superuser.