Re: tsearch2 changes need backpatching?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: tsearch2 changes need backpatching?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>  However, we cannot
>backpatch the change without forcing initdb (or at least reindex of
>tsearch2 indexes), even on architectures that are not currently broken.
>So I'm afraid penguin is out of luck --- the 8.0 branch has to stay
>the way it is.

With that exception, we now have only one machine marked active that has
consistently failed on HEAD or REL8_0_STABLE: osprey (NetBSD 2.0 gcc
3.3.3 m68k)

I have asked its owner to look into what the problems might be.

I am about to start publishing owner email addresses (in a hard to
harvest way)  so that hackers can contact them directly about problems
seen on their machines. This was raised about a week ago and nobody has
raised an objection.

cheers

andrew