Re: tsearch2 changes need backpatching?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: tsearch2 changes need backpatching?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> With that exception, we now have only one machine marked active that has
> consistently failed on HEAD or REL8_0_STABLE: osprey (NetBSD 2.0 gcc
> 3.3.3 m68k)

> I have asked its owner to look into what the problems might be.

The failure on HEAD appears to be a configuration problem (SHMMAX too
small or some such).  I'm not sure why the 8.0 branch doesn't fail
likewise (maybe HEAD's shmem request is just over the boundary?).
The contrib failure in 8.0 is something we had decided not to try to
fix, IIRC, given that tsearch is going away anyway.

Is it worth trying to fix things so that the buildfarm skips tests that
are known to fail and not deemed worth fixing?