Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores
Дата
Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores
Список pgsql-admin

> Con respecto a tu pregunta, si, PostgreSQL tiene automaticamente en
> cuenta el numero de procesadores (mejor dicho, le deja esta tarea al
> sistema operativo).

For anyone else who was dying to note what these guys were saying about
us ;)

This is a list in ingles. In order to make questions in Castilian I
suggest the ready pgsql-be-aid to you in this same servant. With respect
to your question, if, PostgreSQL considers automaticamente I number of
processors (rather, it leaves this task him to the operating system).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Сообщение: Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores
Сообщение: Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores