Re: query plan ignoring check constraints

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: query plan ignoring check constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Doh, sorry for coming off sounding like a knob here...my point is that
it's not like you guys are some sort of rogue faction implementing range
partitioning against the wishes of "the Man" - it's something that I
think we all agree we want in the backend, so I don't see why you are
making it hard to discuss and follow the project.

Keeping it among yourselves is just a recipe for a bad case of "group
think"...

Chris

Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

>>> I still think the fact that that discussion is taking place on a
>>> completely non-hackers mailing list is the lamest thing ever...
>>

>> What, like phpPgAdmin?  ;-)
>

> Erm.  Last time I checked phpPgAdmin was a userland application, using
> PHP and libpq.  Bizgres is proposing modifying PostgreSQL itself and
> getting those changes into PostgreSQL proper.  Please move your
> discussions to -hackers.  I, and many other devs have no interest in
> subscribing to your own little list.
>
> Chris

Сообщение: Re: query plan ignoring check constraints
Сообщение: Re: query plan ignoring check constraints