Re: FATAL: invalid value for parameter "wal_sync_method":

От Francesco Dalla Ca'
Тема Re: FATAL: invalid value for parameter "wal_sync_method":
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This mean that method isn't supported by postgres on my platform?
Must i give some extra options at build time?
(i use postgresql 8.0.2 sources)

The test "syncbench" that i run on this server with the "open(O_DSYNC)"
method, give me results without problems.

Thanks and best regards.