Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL and Delphi 6

От grupos
Тема Re: [SQL] PostgreSQL and Delphi 6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Adrian,

You're right. What we did was include one "refresh" button and inserted
one configuration that after x seconds the component refresh the screen
(query).

If you find a better solution, please inform me.

Regards,

Rodrigo

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.