Re: Backup Compatibility between minor versions.

От Howard Cole
Тема Re: Backup Compatibility between minor versions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Interestingly, this is the latest tsearch2 function that ships with
8.0.3 - note the slightly different syntax to the one below. It looks
like the compatibility issue is caused by this.
I shall try and modify the function in the 8.0.1 database, then try and
restore it to a 8.0.3 server and see what happens!

Howard Cole
www.selestial.com

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION dex_init(internal)
  RETURNS internal AS
'$libdir/tsearch2', 'dex_init'
  LANGUAGE 'c' VOLATILE;
ALTER FUNCTION dex_init(internal) OWNER TO postgres;