Re: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation

От Linuxer Wang
Тема Re: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
blacknoz@club-internet.fr wrote:

>Please, stay on the list.
>
>I have no time for this now, maybe you didn't enable unicode in the wx build. Someone has another idea ?

Hi,

I successfully compiled and installed the pgadmin3. Youare right, I
recompiled the wxGTK2 and enabled the unicode, that's a key point.
My command for the whole compilation is as follows:
(With root user)

# tar xvfj wxGTK-2.6.1.tar.bz2
# cd wxGTK-2.6.1
# mkdir buildgtk
# cd buildgtk
# ../configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2  --enable-unicode
# make
# make install
# cd contrib/src/stc/
# make
# make install
# cd ../ogl/
# make
# make install
# ldconfig

# tar xvfz pgadmin3.tar.gz
# cd pgadmin3
# sh bootstrap
# ./configure
# make
# make install

The installation script didn't create a link of the executing program
pgadmin to /usr/bin or /usr/local/bin, so I have to make a link manually.

Thank you guys so much,
Best Regards,