which commands under PostgreSQL do the similar func provided by "show processlist" under mysql

От Ying Lu
Тема which commands under PostgreSQL do the similar func provided by "show processlist" under mysql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

I have a question about how to see current processes running under
postgreSQL.

"show processlist" will display DB, command, time, State, etc under MySQL:

| Id  | User     | Host                | db       | Command | Time |
*State                     * | *Info*
| 21 | admin  | server1:40898 | test     | *Query*      | 104   |
Copying to tmp table | INSERT INTO test  (SELECT ... ...

May I know which commands to display similar current running
commands/states under PostgreSQL please?

Thanks a lot!
Emi