Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?

От Dirk Lutzebäck
Тема Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I just got one reply for this survey. Is almost nobody using postgresql
on 8+ machines?

Regards,

Dirk

Dirk Lutzebäck <lutzeb@aeccom.com> Tel +49.30.5362.1635 Fax .1638
CTO AEC/communications GmbH, Berlin, Germany, http://www.aeccom.com

От: "Mindaugas Riauba"
Сообщение: Re: How to avoid database bloat