SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?

От Dirk Lutzebäck
Тема SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
Дата
Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I would like to start a little survey who is running postgresql on an
8way or more machine (Intel, Sparc, AMD no matter). Purpose: find out
how postgresql runs in high performance areas.

Please fillout:

Machine (Vendor, Product):
Architecture (Intel/Sparc/AMD/IBM):
Processors (Type/Number/GHz):
RAM:
Operating System:
PostgreSQL Version:
Database size (GB):
Disk system:
Type of application:
Your email contact:
Willing to answer questions in this group:
Comments:

Please answer here or to me. I compile the results and feed them back here.

Regards,

Dirk