Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От Aly Dharshi
Тема Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?
Дата
Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Folks,

    I hope that you are well. FC-x86_64 would suffice for me, don't know what
others may want, but is there a chance that you guys could churn a set of RPMs
with the Slony system in it. That would be extremely cool and would appreciate
that alot. :)

    Cheers,

    Aly.

Joe Conway wrote:
> Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>

>> Our FC2 x86_64 bit FC2 packager (Joe Conway) is on a long trip; I'm
>> not sure that we will be able to prepare RPMs for that arch/distro
>> right now :(
>

> I got back finally last night, and I'm just now at 9 days behind in
> reading the list traffic, but I should be able to build x86_64 FC3 RPMs
> in the next day or two (unless someone has beat me to it). Unfortunately
> I no longer have an x86_64 FC2 machine available though...
>
> Joe

Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

     "A good speech is like a good dress