Обсуждение: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Aly Dharshi
Дата:
Hi Folks,

    I hope that you are well. Don't mean to rush anybody but just curious
as to when the RPMS and SRPMS for 8.0.3 will show up ? Thanks !

    Cheers,

    Aly.

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

          "A good speech is like a good dress
           that's short enough to be interesting
           and long enough to cover the subject"

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Aly Dharshi
Дата:
Hello,

    I guess I was looking for the x86-64 version, I never bothered to check
whether there were 32 bit ones. Anybody going to create the 64bit RPMS ?

    Cheers,

    Aly.

Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

--
Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

          "A good speech is like a good dress
           that's short enough to be interesting
           and long enough to cover the subject"

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
"Devrim GUNDUZ"
Дата:
Hi,

Our FC2 x86_64 bit FC2 packager (Joe Conway) is on a long trip; I'm not sure
that we will be able to prepare RPMs for that arch/distro right now :(

However, if someone can step up the plate for that, I can send the guidelines
about building the RPM from SRPM...

Devrim GUNDUZ
http://www.tdmsoft.com.tr                      http://www.gunduz.org

>     I guess I was looking for the x86-64 version, I never bothered to
> check whether there were 32 bit ones. Anybody going to create the
> 64bit RPMS ?
>
>     Cheers,
>
>     Aly.
>
> Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>
> --
> Aly Dharshi
> aly.dharshi@telus.net
>
>           "A good speech is like a good dress
>            that's short enough to be interesting
>            and long enough to cover the subject"

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
------- End of Original Message -------

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> Our FC2 x86_64 bit FC2 packager (Joe Conway) is on a long trip; I'm not sure
> that we will be able to prepare RPMs for that arch/distro right now :(

I got back finally last night, and I'm just now at 9 days behind in
reading the list traffic, but I should be able to build x86_64 FC3 RPMs
in the next day or two (unless someone has beat me to it). Unfortunately
I no longer have an x86_64 FC2 machine available though...

Joe

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Aly Dharshi
Дата:
Hi Folks,

    I hope that you are well. FC-x86_64 would suffice for me, don't know what
others may want, but is there a chance that you guys could churn a set of RPMs
with the Slony system in it. That would be extremely cool and would appreciate
that alot. :)

    Cheers,

    Aly.

Joe Conway wrote:
> Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
>

>> Our FC2 x86_64 bit FC2 packager (Joe Conway) is on a long trip; I'm
>> not sure that we will be able to prepare RPMs for that arch/distro
>> right now :(
>

> I got back finally last night, and I'm just now at 9 days behind in
> reading the list traffic, but I should be able to build x86_64 FC3 RPMs
> in the next day or two (unless someone has beat me to it). Unfortunately
> I no longer have an x86_64 FC2 machine available though...
>
> Joe

Aly Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

     "A good speech is like a good dress
      that's short enough to be interesting
      and long enough to cover the subject"

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
> Joe Conway wrote:
>>
>> I got back finally last night, and I'm just now at 9 days behind in
>> reading the list traffic, but I should be able to build x86_64 FC3
>> RPMs in the next day or two (unless someone has beat me to it).
>> Unfortunately I no longer have an x86_64 FC2 machine available though...

I just built PostgreSQL 8.0.3 FC3 x86_64 rpms, and put them here:
http://www.joeconway.com/pgsql/fc3/

Joe

Re: Postgres 8.0.3 Fedora RPMS ?

От