Binary installation RPM's from Mandrake 10.1.

От Panos Tsapralis
Тема Binary installation RPM's from Mandrake 10.1.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I would like to avoid compiling the POSTGRESQL source files in order to
install it on my new Mandrake 10.1 Community system (I am relatively new
to Linux "tactics" and I am afraid I will have to spend too much time
trying to get it to work from the sources).

So, is there any place where I can find ready-made binary installation
RPM's or ".tar.gz" / ".tgz" format files that I can use?

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
Panos Tsapralis,
Software Engineer,